You tend to have more Yin characteristics then Yang characteristics. To establish more of a balance, it is advised to generate more energy and heat in your body by engaging with some of the following suggestions. When we have a good balance of yin and yang, we tend to have good digestion, are motivated, patient, and we have a strong sense of inner courage and confidence that enables us to relax into ourselves and go with the flow.
To generate more Yang:
– Add more warming herbs into your foods and cooking (ginger, garlic, onions, chilli)
– Drink more warm and hot beverages like tea (green tea is best)
– Avoid or reduce diary and cold drinks
– Exercise in the morning – break a sweat
– Hot yoga, Vinyasa yoga, Ashtanga yoga, Martial Arts
– Try amino acid supplements like Tyrosine & L Carnetine to help clear any foggy head and get you motivated
– Connect with your passions and inspirations. Follow them!
More information about Yin and Yang can be found in my book “The Yin and Yang Lifestyle Guide.” Available now on Amazon.
For more information regarding similar topics be sure to sign up to my updates below.
[ois skin=”Sign In 1″]